Thursday, March 21, 2013


Well, as usual. I didn't get as much done as planned, however, I did pretty good. The plan was to finish 3 quilts that were pretty close to being all done within a couple of weeks. I finished this large Christmas present one (3 weeks before Easter) and a second one shortly after. But, I did work on putting some squares in order and made some real progress there so figured that could count for something plus organizing my bulging stash. I will be proceeding with a favorite botched project that I started 3 years ago and have had a lot of problems with. I still am in love with this one and have the skills just not the patience...until now. I undid part of it and am ready to start redoing it right this time. I have another Christmas one almost done so will work that in while I have everything spread all out. So, overall, I have been moving right along.

No comments: