Wednesday, February 29, 2012


This has taken me to long! White fabric is a fluffy white cotton from the 50s with batting back so they are puffy like proper snowmen. It's pretty big but the problem has been making up my mind what to dress them in. First I was going to make cute little "country fabrics" for their scarves until I figured out how much work that would actually be for the 80 or so people. Second, I decided to crochet little lacy scarves but also changed my mind. Third, a pinwheel pattern stitched for the tummy. In the end, I went with stitched hearts which enables me to also justify my collection of hundred year old cookie cutters of various sizes. After I finally started doing that, I realized that I could have had #1 plan almost finished...oh, well. It'll be really cute eventually.

No comments: