Wednesday, February 29, 2012



Okay...update. It is now almost Father's Day and I will finally have this finished! Took way too long but go thru periods where I just don't want to work one I need to get finished. I must just be lazy but I have been trying to work on other ones to justify having so many going at one time.
Turned out great!

I decided around Christmas I would make my middle son a nice flannel quilt for his birthday which was a month later. Who am I kidding? The top is all finished including a scrap edge I haven't done before....colors are much brighter than shown here. If I was talented enough to design fabrics, I would always
make a square a square. Not 10 & 3/4 x 11 but either 10 & 3/4 square or 11 square. Yes, I did measure before cutting the solid squares but, of course, I made 2 colors 10 3/4 square and that does not work. Hence, the scrap edge. It was kind of easy and fun and I may make a storage cover for it with the leftovers. Hopefully, I will get it down before all of the cold weather is gone because it is definitely a winter quilt.

No comments: