Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lit Special



I didn't buy another one? Yes, I did...shame on me. Collecting can become an obsession for me so I have to use some common sense. I can stack this one on top of my big oak treadle and no one will notice I don't have room for it. It's a New Home needing a new belt but I am hopeful it will work okay. It is in really pretty good condition considering how dirty it was. Almost like years of grime protected it like a finish. I was hoping the Lit Special meant it had a light on it somewhere but no. I've been able to find some information on the model # but nothing with this name. I have yet to get the belt on the Singer but am waiting for a chance to trick my son into it. He can only fix things if he wants to so haven't had a chance to arrange that yet. The internet is amazing so I have all the directions and diagrams which will help enormously!

No comments: