Saturday, July 6, 2013

A Major Challenge

There are actually people who can turn this into a quilt but certainly not me. I do have a paper pieced deer pattern almost in the same pose that could be doable for a "kind of " like w/applique Santa for winter soltice effect. They resemble stick people only deers...haha. Maybe if I finish 6 or 8 quilts first, I can think about it. My goal these days is to do some hand quilting for an hour (or section) every night before I even try to sleep. It seems to power down my brain and I actually accomplish something instead of tossing and turning so that hour has something to show for non sleep. I am working on a large one I have been avoiding after I ripped half of it out. Should have done that 2 years ago. Anyway, I love the magazine cover ..80 years old and the color is fantastic!

No comments: