Sunday, June 6, 2010


Well, I finally finished this one...almost anyway. It seems there is several little errors. Okay, a lot, but that is what invisible thread is for. It was a great plan and I love the bear which is actually a 1930s feedsack. I had most of the trees done before I started it but had forgotten some were trimmed down to an exact size...just some so I had to work around it. I have more of the bear and recently acquired one with a lighthouse which is cool. It was at America's largest antique show last Halloween and the dealer actually had 2 but one was red and blue and one was red and green so the bought the blue one because the other one looked to much like Christmas. Later I thought the red & green one would be great w/an embroidered Santa & the reindeer flying above the lighthouse but, of course, she sold it before I could get back. Don't have that one planned out yet but will eventually post it.

No comments: